Hey you! Guess what? There is no one else in this world like you and you are incredibly special. You deserve to be loved by those around you and more importantly by yourself. Being kind to yourself in everyday life is one of the best things you can do for yourself. By doing so you will notice life becoming more lighter and you becoming happier.
Unfortunately self-love has lost its way over the years, society and social media has created unrealistic perceptions of beauty and everyone is either struggling to keep up or trying to morph into someone’s version of beauty. Well Thinco says it’s time to stop. You are such a beautiful soul and you just embrace everything about yourself and we are here to help with these 15 self-love tips.
Thinco’s 15 Self Love Tips
- Start each morning by standing in front of the mirror and saying something positive about you.
- Nourish your body with food and drinks that will assist it in running efficiently.
- Keep your beautiful body active.
- Invest 30 minutes per day doing something that uplifts you.
- Find the truth and exception when an inner critic or out critic attacks.
- Un-stress and be kind to your body with a 30-minute bath every week.
- Have personal positive affirmations around your home were you can always see them.
- Be kinder towards others – the way you think about and treat others is often the way you think about and treat you.
- Have a laugh-break – 5 minutes everyday you need to grab your phone and watch a funny clip to make yourself laugh.
- Stop comparing yourself to others – there is no one else in the world like you so stop trying to be anyone else.
- End all toxic relationships – anyone who makes you feel less than amazing doesn’t deserve to be in your life.
- Celebrate all wins in your life, the big ones and the small ones.
- Step outside of your comfort zone and try something new at least once a month.
- Listen to positive podcasts on self-love, confidence and life in your spare time or instead of the radio when driving.
- Forgive yourself – if you are holding onto something you need to put it in the past and forgive yourself.
We hope these 15 self-love tips help you to truly love the skin you’re in and the person you are. If you have any self-love tips that you find beneficial in your daily living we would love to hear about them.