This delicious and nutritious Texas Chicken Burgers Recipe was created by Gourmet Spice Kits, is phase 2 and 3 approved, serves 6 and takes less than 30 minutes. Can it get any better than that?
- 600g chicken mince
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tbsp garlic
- ¾ cup chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
Creamy Texas Sauce:
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tbsp sugar-free tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar-free BBQ sauce
- ¼ tbsp Texas Spice Rub
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Combine chicken, onion, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper and roll into 6 balls.
- Press into patties and bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- To make the sauce, combine sour cream, tomato sauce, BBQ sauce and Texas rub.
- Serve in lettuce leaves with sauce and jalapenos.
You can buy the Texas Spice Rub from Gourmet Spice Kits here.
For more delicious recipes, check out our blog here.