Are you after some recipe inspiration? Well this is the article for you. We understand that the Thinco program can be a little difficult and a times a little boring for your taste buds however it does have to be! This delicious Thai Prawn Soup is both Phase 2 and 3 approved and not to mention… absolutely delicious. Your welcome!
- 100g peeled, washed prawns
- 1 cup fish stock
- ½ tsp. sliced fresh ginger
- 1 stick of lemon grass
- ½ lime, juiced
- ¼ teaspoon stevia
- Salt, to taste
- Kaffir lime leaves
- Coriander, to garnish
- Add lemongrass, ginger, lime leaves, and salt to a mortar and pestle and crush to release flavours.
- Add mixture to fish stock and bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add limejuice and stevia to taste.
- Add prawns and cook for just one minute so they remain tender.
- Garnish with coriander and serve with steamed vegetables or konjac noodles.
Enjoy! Show us your recipes and post a photo on our facebook group!