Giveaway: Mother's Day Self-Care Kit
Let us know your WHY you want to win this prize and you could win a huge Thinco® self-care kit this Mother’s Day
You will get extra entries for sharing with a friend so start sharing!
Here is what you could win:
1 x Starter Pack PLUS Standard Program – 50 Days Pack – Capsules OR Drops
1 x Hey Sugar Cakes eBook– Delicious Dessert Recipes
1 x Endota Spa gift voucher valued at $150 – find the nearest spa here
1 x Sephora gift voucher valued at $60
Our Starter Pack PLUS pack contains everything you need to kick off your weight loss journey:
- 1 x 50-day Diet Capsules OR Diet Drops
- 1 x bottle Detox Supreme – 21 Day Detox
- 1 x bottle Turbo Multi-Vit Supreme – 30 Day Energy Booster
- 1 x bottle Garcinia Supreme – 30 Day Curb Cravings
- 1 x 600ml Fruit Infuser Water Bottle
and your choice between:
- 1 x bottle GCB – 30 Day Metabolism Booster
- 1 x RK – 30 Day Fat Burner
Total prize pack valued at over $660
The competition starts on the on 23/04/2021 and ends on the 14/05/2021. The Thinco® team will select a winner on 18/05/2021 and they will be notified via email. If the winner does not respond within 7 days, a new winner will be selected. All entries will be verified.
There are 11 ways to enter and you can get extra entries by:
- Telling us WHY you want to win the self-care kit – 5 entries
- Referring friends – 5 entries
- Leave a Facebook review – 3 entries
- Leave a Google review – 3 entries
- Leave a site or product review – 3 entries
- Visit (and Like) Thinco® on Facebook – 1 entry
- Visit (and Like) Thinco® on Instagram – 1 entry
- Visit (and Subscribe) Thinco® on Youtube – 1 entry
- Purchase anything on the site during the competition (Purchase is not necessary to enter however) – 10 entries
- Join the Thinco® email list – 1 entry
- PLUS for an additional 20 entries, send us your before and after photos and your testimonial – Thinco® customers only! Email us here.
At the end of the competition we’ll export all the entries and manually select a winner – hopefully it’s you!
*This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.