Thinco® BODY MEASUREMENTS CHART
Before you start the Thinco Program it’s important to take your body measurements:
On occasions during the program, some people will not show a weight loss on the scales. However, they will show a substantial loss in their measurements. In order to keep track of your fat loss and stay motivated, please remember and ENSURE you take your measurements on the first day of Phase 1 and then once every seven days to help keep you motivated and encouraged.
Measure areas like your bust, waist, hips, thighs, upper arms, knees and calves.
Click to download our body measurements chart.
Before taking your measurements:
Make sure you are using fitted clothing or no clothing at all. This will make sure that you are not capturing any extra measurements from your clothes.
Relax your body and stand with your feet close together when you are taking all measurements.
For accuracy, try to take your measurements at least two times, to double check the numbers before adding to the body measurement chart. You can take an average after taking two numbers.
How to take your body measurement:
Take your measurements first thing in the morning, before eating or drinking anything.
- Bust/Chest: Under your bust.
- Chest: Measure around the chest using the nipple line as a guide. Don’t tighten up the tape.
- Waist: Measure where your body naturally folds. Usually located above the belly button.
- Mid-way: Use your belly button as a measuring point for the mid-way.
- Hips: Measure the hips at the fullest part.
- Thighs: Measure around the largest part of your thighs. This may vary between each leg.
- Knees: Around where your leg bends.
- Calves: Always measure around the largest part of each calf.
- Upper arms: Measure around the largest part of your upper arm. This may vary between each arm.
- Forearm: Below the elbow, around the largest part of your arm.
Download the complete Thinco® Program Guide:
Please note, this program needs to be used in conjunction with the Thinco® Weight Control Drops or Thinco® Weight Control Capsules. If you’ve already purchased and just want a handy version of the PDF guide, or happened to lose your printed program guide, we’ve shared it here for you to access!
HANDY THINCO® LINKS
Thinco® Approved Products Appendix
Thinco® Diet Meal Plan Example
Phase 2 Allowed Foods List
Download the 21 Day Standard Meal Plan
Download the 21 Day Active Meal Plan
Download Pounds & Inches PDF
Not sure what Thinco Product is Right for you?
Get Started Now And Find Out The Best Weight Loss Solution For Your Lifestyle.
WHAT GENDER DO YOU IDENTIFY WITH?
Tina used our Thinco Diet Supreme Soft Gel Capsules and she lost 14kg* “I cannot believe how easy this program was once I decided that