Multivitamins and multi-minerals are the most commonly used supplements in the world. Their popularity has increased rapidly in the past few decades and for good reason. Multivitamins are supplements that contain many different vitamins and minerals, alongside other ingredients, however, you have probably wondered why should you take them? Well, we are here to tell you.
The primary role of a multivitamin is to fill nutritional gaps and make sure people get their daily allowance of under consumed nutrients like Vitamins A, C, D, E and K, calcium, magnesium, dietary fibre, choline and potassium.
Multivitamins also lower an individual’s risk of dying from heart disease, reduce cancer risk, improve memory, slow down age-related macular degeneration and boost the immune system.
There are a multitude of multivitamins available in today’s society, however, of course… we recommend Thinco’s turbo multi-vit supreme. If you are sick of the 3PM energy crash? This powerful multivitamin with its rich in mineral and herbal formula is designed to improve stamina, endurance, energy, vitality, mental & physical performance. It also works to relieve fatigue, stress, nervous tension & supports immune function, allowing you to be happier, healthier, and more energised.
We recommend combining Thinco’s® Turbo Multi-Vitamins when using the Thinco® Diet Capsules or Diet Drops with our fat burning program and meal plan to maintain and improve energy and vitality.
This product is of therapeutic strength, made in Australia in a licensed facility, ARTG Listed and tested to Australia’s highest pharmaceutical standards.
- May assist in relieving stress & fatigue
- May assist in relieving nervous tension
- May assist in improving stamina
- May assist in increasing endurance
- May assist in increasing energy & vitality
- May assist in building immunity
- Vitamins D3 & Zinc – maintenance & repair of muscle tissue. Zinc is also essential for energy production and for the detoxification of chemicals.
- Magnesium & Potassium – energy production
- B Group Vitamins (B3, B5, B6 & B12) – nutritional support and conversion / metabolism of carbohydrates & fats to energy and the metabolism / conversion of food into energy
- Folic Acid – production of healthy red blood cells and prevents anemia.
- So, what are you waiting for? Get yours here today.