Are you currently on the Thinco program but are lacking some inspiration in the kitchen? Don’t worry… we have you covered! This delicious and guilt free recipe is phase 2 and 3 approved, so let’s get cooking!
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 heaped tsp. garlic
- 1 tsp. ginger
- 2 tsp. beef stock powder
- Large handful of diced shallots
- X2 yellow squash, finely sliced
- ½ tsp. Schezuan Spice Blend
- 200g thinly sliced chicken
- Large handful chopped coriander
- 2 tbsp. fish sauce
- X1 chili (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Serve with zucchini noodles, slender noodles or slendier rice.
- Stir-fry all together until squash is cooked.
- Add 100g of thinly sliced chicken and continue stir-frying.
- Add a handful of chopped coriander and 1 tbsp. of fish sauce as well and stir-fry till chicken is cooked.
- Once cooked add coriander to garnish, salt and pepper to taste and 1 red chili chopped as garnish (optional).
- Serve with zucchini noodles or slender noodles or slendier rice.
Check out more delicious Thinco approved recipes here