- 2 sea bass, or preferred white fish fillets
- 1 green or red chili, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1-teaspoon fresh root ginger
- 300g green cabbage, finely shredded
- 1-teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2-teaspoons low salt soy sauce
- Sprinkle the fish with the chilli, ginger and a little salt. Steam the cabbage for 5 mins. Lay fish on top of the cabbage and steam for a further 5 mins until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat the oils in a small pan, add the garlic and quickly cook, stirring until lightly browned. Transfer the cabbage and fish to serving plates, sprinkle each with 1 tsp. of soy sauce, and then pour over the garlicky oil.
Only 188 calories!!