Green Mango Salad with Prawns
- 2-tablespoons lime juice
- 1 small red chili, seeded and finely chopped
- 2-tablespoons fish sauce
- 1-tablespoon light muscovado sugar
- 3 shallots, finely sliced
- 85g roasted salted peanuts, finely chopped
- 2 green mangoes or 3 granny smith apples
- 2-tablespoon mint, chopped
- 1-tablespoon sunflower oil
- 200g pack raw shell-on headless prawn, peeled but with tail on
- 2 iceberg lettuces
- 2 spring onions
- Mix together the lime juice, chilli, fish sauce and sugar in a large bowl. Add the shallots and three quarters of the peanuts and mix well. Cover and set aside for up to 4 hours.
- Peel and coarsely grate the mango or apple, and stir into the mixture along with the mint. Heat the oil in a frying pan or wok, add the prawns and stir fry quickly until evenly pink – about 2 minutes.
- Scatter the lettuce leaves on a serving plate and spoon the salad mixture in the centre. Surround with the prawns and scatter over the remaining peanuts and spring onions.
Only 176 calories!!