Chicken Cups Recipe
- 100g smooth peanut butter
- 140g full-fat coconut yogurts or natural yogurt mixed with 2-tablespoon desiccated coconut
- 2-teaspoons sweet chili sauce
- 2-teaspoons soy sauce
- 2-3 spring onions, finely shredded
- 3 cooked skinless chicken breasts, shredded
- 2 baby gem lettuces, big leaves, separated
- ½ cucumber, halved lengthways, seeds scraped out with a teaspoon, cut into matchsticks
- Toasted sesame seeds for sprinkling
- In your smallest pan, gently warm the peanut butter, yogurt, 3 tbsp. water, sweet chilli and soy sauce until melted together into a smooth sauce. Set aside and allow cooling.
- Mix the spring onions and chicken into the sauce and season. Chill until the party – keep the lettuce leaves and cucumber under damp kitchen paper.
- To assemble, add a bundle of cucumber to each lettuce leaf cup, plus a spoon of the chicken mixture. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and sit on a big platter for everyone to dig in. Or simply serve a pile of lettuce leaves alongside bowls of chicken and cucumber.
Only 176 calories!!