Are your taste buds currently screaming for a new delicious and nutritious recipe? Well, as always… Thinco has you covered with this amazing beef and vegetable stew recipe from Gourmet Spice Kits. This one-pot healthy stew recipe wonder is great for the whole family and is super easy to make. For an added twist you can change up the vegetables by swapping them with anything on the approved list.
- 500 grams lean beef strips or diced beef.
- 1 onion sliced.
- 650 mls chicken stock (add more if you want it runnier)
- 1 tbsp. crushed garlic
- 1 tbsp. ginger
- 2 tsp. curry powder
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. nutmeg
- ½ cup shallots
- ¼ cabbage sliced roughly (not thin)
- 4-5 whole sticks of celery cut into big pieces
- Season with salt and pepper
- In a hot pan, add beef and onion and cook until meat is browned and onion is translucent.
- Add chicken stock, ginger, garlic, curry powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, shallots, cabbage and celery and then reduce heat and simmer for 40-45 minutes.
- Once cooked, season with salt and pepper and garnish with parsley.
Enjoy our recipes? Click here for more.