Are you looking for some more delicious and healthy recipes that make your tastebuds dance? Well then, look no further. These low carb beef dumplings from Gourmet Spice Kits are absolutely divine. Pro tip: make these on a night when the family is out and about as you won’t want to share.
- 200gms beef mince
- 1 tbsp crushed garlic
- 1 tsp crushed ginger
- 3 tbsp coriander, finely chopped
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- ¼ onion, finely chopped
- 2 cubes of frozen spinach
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 packet of slendier lasagne
- Thaw frozen spinach in a microwave, then squeeze all the excess water out with your hands or using a clean chux.
- Wash and rinse the lasagne sheets and set aside for the water to drain.
- Combine all mince, garlic, ginger, coriander, cumin powder, chilli flakes, onion, spinach, salt and pepper in a bowl and roll into 8 small balls.
- Wrap each individual ball in lasagne sheet by placing meat at one end then rolling until it reaches the other end.
- To cook, place dumplings in a hot pan (must be very hot), making sure the loose end of the dumpling is placed down first. (This is important as this is what seals them together).
- Leave for 2 minutes, then slowly turn the dumplings so all sides are browned.
- Serve with 2 tbsp soy sauce or fish sauce.
- Garnish with crushed chillies and coriander leaves.
Send us photos of your final dish, we’d love to see them! Enjoy!
For more yummy recipes, click here.