Thai Spiced Turkey Patties with Noodle Salad
- 400g turkey breast or fillet, roughly chopped
- 1 lemongrass stalk, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Zest and juice 1 lime
- 3-tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- Small bunch coriander, chopped
- 1 red chili, deseeded and chopped
- 2 nests medium wheat noodles
- 300g pack mixed peppers stir-fry vegetables
- Sweet chili sauce to serve
- Heat the grill to Medium. Put the turkey in a food processor and pulse until minced. Add the lemongrass, garlic and lime zest, and half the soy sauce, coriander and chilli, and then pulse again until combined. Tip the mix into a bowl and add some black pepper. Shape into 8 patties, then transfer to a non-stick baking tray and grill for 3-4 mins each side, until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, soak the noodles following pack instructions, then drain and add the vegetables, the remaining soy sauce and the lime juice. Toss well, divide between plates and sprinkle with the remaining coriander and chilli. Serve with the turkey patties and some sweet chilli sauce for dipping, if you like.
Only 173 calories!!