Are you currently undertaking the Thinco program but feel a little low on inspiration and bored with your current meal ideas? Well don’t worry because as always, we have your back! This delicious creamy Tuscan chicken will become your go to, guilt free meal!
Phase 2 and 3 Thinco program approved
This is a delicious creamy alternative to the usual tomato based sauce. For an added twist, swap the chicken out for prawns or fish.
- 200g chicken breast, diced
- Tuscan spice mix (from Gourmet Spice Kits)
- 1 brown onion
- ¼ cup chicken stock
- 1-tablespoon sour cream
- 2 cups spinach
- 2 cups asparagus
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Marinate the chicken in Tuscan spice mix for 10 minutes
- In a hot pan, add diced onion and cook until translucent
- Add chicken to pan and cook until browned
- Add chicken stock, salt, pepper, spinach, asparagus and cherry tomatoes to pan and cook for a further 5 minutes with lid on
- Once cooked, remove from heat and stir through sour cream.
- Optional: serve with slendier noodles if desired.
You can buy your spice kits right here.
Recipe by Gourmet Spice Kits