Are your tastebuds looking for something delicious to dive into? Are you on a new weight loss journey and feel like life has been a little bland lately? Maybe you’ve simply stumbled across this page because you are looking for a delicious Sunday breakfast and are limited on inspiration? Well, this delicious and nutritious recipe is one everyone can enjoy. The Zucchini and Tomato Omelette recipe from Gourmet Spice Kits is phase 2 and 3 approved, super easy to make and incredibly delicious.
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fry tomatoes and zucchini in a pan until wilted. Set aside and keep warm.
- Crack the eggs into a small bowl and whisk.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat pan on low and pour in eggs. In the first 30-seconds of cooking, use a spatula to create 6-10 small cuts through the omelette. This allows the uncooked egg to flow to the bottom of the ban.
- When the top is nearly set, sprinkle tomato and zucchini on half of the omelette and turn off the heat.
- Use your spatula to flip one half of the omelette over the other and serve immediately. Enjoy!