Crustless Broccoli Quiche
- 6 large eggs
- 1-½ cups low fat shredded cheese
- ½ cup light cream
- 1-tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cups broccoli
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 375° F (200° C).
- Par cook broccoli by steaming.
- Spray 9″ pie plate and spread cooked broccoli in bottom.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- In large bowl combine remaining ingredients stirring with a whisk until well blended.
- Pour egg custard mixture over broccoli and cheese.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 35 minutes until firm.
**This recipe makes six servings and one serving is only 157 calories!**