- 100g raw chicken breast (this will need to be cooked – steamed/grilled/roasted -then finely sliced)
- 1-2 cups crisp shredded lettuce (vegetable quota)
- handful of strawberries (fruit quota) 1/2’d or 1/4’d
- optional: one grissini stick chopped
- dressing*: lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, sweetener eg stevia or xylitol
Create the dressing first starting with juice of 1/2 a lemon, 1/2 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar, 1 drop Stevia or 1/4 teaspoon xylitol….mix and taste then adjust any additions until you have the flavour combination that suits you. Gently combine the ingredients (apart from the grissini)then add the dressing and toss. Sprinkle the grissini bits on top when ready to serve (so they remain crunchy).