By Gourmet Spice Kits
Phase 2 and 3 approved
Eating meat all the time can get boring and sometimes the gut just needs a break from processing meat proteins. So, why not try this delicious Tofu Con Carne.
- ½ onion, diced
- 1 tbsp. garlic
- ½ tsp. ginger
- 2 tbsp. Chilli Con Carne Spice Mix
- 800gms Tofu, diced
- 5 tomatoes, quartered
- 4 sticks of celery, sliced
- Salt, to taste
- Optional: 1 tsp. stevia
- ¼ tbsp. lemon juice
- Coriander, to serve
- In a hot frying pan, add onion, ginger and Chilli Con Carne Spice Mix and fry until fragrant.
- Add water if it sticks to the pan.
- Add Tofu and stir until coated with the mixture.
- Add tomatoes, celery, salt and stevia and cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve with a squeeze of lemon and garnish with coriander.
Buy the Chilli Con Carne Spice Mix from Gourmet Spice Kits here.
For more recipes, click here.