How delicious and nutritious are omelettes? This Zucchini and Tomato Omelette recipe from Gourmet Spice Kits is Phase 2 and 3 approved, leaves your tastebuds singing and has a special hint on how to get the perfect omelette, because if you are anything like me… most of the time this dish becomes loaded scrambled eggs.
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fry tomatoes and zucchini in pan until wilted. Set aside and keep warm.
- Crack the eggs into a small bowl and whisk.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Heat pan on low and pour in eggs. In the first 30-seconds of cooking, use a spatula to create 6-10 small cuts through the omelette. This allows the uncooked egg to flow to the bottom of the pan.
When the top is nearly set, sprinkle tomato and zucchini on half of the omelette and turn off the heat.
And voila! There you have it! If you make this recipe, we’d love to see the end results! Share with us your photos!
For more recipes, click here.